USLBN assists local businesses in the service industry with building a professional, respectable and inexpensive online web presence. Advance your business with accurate and credible performance.

Responsive Website

Formatted for All Internet Accessible Devices

Search Engine Optimization

Clean Code, Organized and Keyword Intelligent

Online Reputation Management

Tracking and Updates of Your Business Reviews

Social Media Integration

Setup, Structure and Prominent Linking

Ad Free Website Hosting

Yoiur Business, Your Content, Your Website

Domain Name Acquisition

Secure Your Own Official Business URL

Get your professional responsive website design, search engine friendly code and optimization, online reputation management, social media integration, official domain name acquisition, and ad free website hosting that contributes to your local business’s ongoing success with driving new business and retaining current clients. Topped off with professional and courteous customer service.



The internet is rapidly changing with website and search engine technology as well as how consumers are searching for services online. Is your business website optimized for what works?

All major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo rely on accurate and credible information from its website contributors in order to keep consumers using their search engines. In fact, about 70 percent of all search engine results are all organic, i.e. free business listings. The other 30% is all paid advertising. We specialize in assisting you rank well within that 70%. Are you ready to advance your business?

Let USLBN assist you with building a quality web presence at an affordable price that includes search engine optimization, online reputation management, social media integration and more to satisfy all of the search engines most basic and necessary requirements to rank high in the search results.

Current 2015 US Consumer Mobile Business Searching
Projected 2016 US Consumer Mobile Business Searching
Projected 2017 US Consumer Mobile Business Searching



I barely had a free business listing on google, bing and yahoo. Inaccurate or missing information throughout the search engines. Now I not only have my business information listed properly I have a beautiful website that looks great on my computer, my tablet and my phone. I’m proud to show my website to my family, friends and my local community which I am blessed to serve. Simply put, USLBN has helped me propel my business beyond my expectations in so many ways. I would recommend that any business should use them.

Brenda K. (Boston, MA)

I am an upstart business with very limited funds for marketing, but when the very kind and courteous reps at USLBN told me that they would build me a full out web presence that encompassed all the essentials needed to build an accurate and credible business reputation online for such a low price I could not pass up the opportunity to take advantage of it. Once I saw the website I was floored at how smart and elegant it was. Everything was made to be found easy and was so organized and clutter free of distractions. Not too far after it was built, my business was showing up on google and all of the other search engines and surpassing many of the bigger names I compete with for business. I feel like I've gotten away with something because of how amazingly affordable their service is compared to other companies I have dealt with claiming to be the number one small business online marketing company and charge well into the thousands for their service. Thank you, thank you, thank you USLBN!

Sam M. (Charlotte, NC)

I knew I needed to have a web presence as I learned from various other online marketing companies I had spoken with since starting my business. However, after getting pumped up on the idea of getting it done, they would hit me with a price well beyond my marketing budget for just starting out. Then USLBN reached out to me and made me an offer that I just could not refuse and I have never regretted it. Completely professional service from start to finish and no strings attached. This online marketing organization truly is an advocate of the US local business owner. If you want a professional design that ranks well in the search engines at an affordable price you have to use USLBN.

Sarah B. (San Francisco, CA)